Pages

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Pawarenga

Holidays being home.

The first week of the holidays I arrived in paradise and reunited with family. Surrounding me I have horses trotting,and so many voices echoing. I can heard a loud call of my name “Alex Alex”. It was Tiari,Vinnie and Wairere telling me they were   going to catch our horses so we can go for a ride together.

 I turn around for a second and see  the native trees surrounding the crystal clear water water. I can breathe in and can taste the breed of horses, they all run up towards me and I turn around with happiness written all over my face knowing i’m home and back with all my family.

As we start our journey up the warawara forest, we stop and look at each other and just smile and keep riding. We are excited and blessed to be with each other again, so we could continue what we do best together.   


We got to the top and seen the view of our dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment